An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Assistant to join our expanding client based in Swindon. You will be working within their established accounts function and they require someone that is highly organised with experience of working in a fast paced, high volume transaction environment and you must possess strong analytical skills.
As an Accounts Assistant, your responsibilities will include:
- Following all aspects of the purchase order and authorisation process
- Reconciling all control accounts daily
- Completing bank reconciliations
- Inputting payments for authorisation
- Liaising with third parties as appropriate
- Ad hoc task as and when required
As an Accounts Assistant, you will have/be:
- AAT qualified or part-qualified (ideally)
- Previous experience working within a purchase or sales ledger function
- Excellent time management skills
- A strong communicator with great interpersonal skills
- IT literate, including capability with Microsoft Office package
- Fluency in French and/or German would be advantageous
This role is paying up to £25k, there is free on-site parking and a great opportunity to progress in the future.