EllisKnight is recruiting for an experienced Collections Manager on interim basis for a period of 6 months, to work at our client’s Head Office based in Abingdon.
You will have full responsibility for leading all aspects of collections and as a strong leader you will support, develop and drive efficiencies, enhancing collection outcomes for customers and the business.
- Reduce outstanding customer debt in line with company objectives
- Report on customer debt to the FC
- Liaise with internal departments to work on debt collection processes and procedures
- Work with the FC to develop and improve long term strategies
- Work across the wider business to influence future strategies, which will increase the effectiveness and efficiency across other departments and customer services
To be considered a suitable applicant, you should possess:
- A history of process improvement and change management in challenging environments
- Process mapping and work flow optimisation
- Excellent Excel ability including analysis, reporting and dashboards
- Logical and clear assessment of KPIs and key business drivers
- Natural influencer who can build relationships and trust quickly
- Logical, numerate, detailed and analytical
- Self-motivated with the drive to overcome obstacles and achieve positive outcomes
This position is paying up to £40,000.