My client is a fantastic company based just north of Oxford, seeking a Contracts Manager to join their team and act as the lead in maintaining contract generation and management.
- To ensure excellent delivery of maintenance contracts and contract management, maximising customer satisfaction and commercial performance
- To provide effective overview and analysis and reporting of contract performance
- To analyse and verify credit note requests as required
- To assist with the creation of invoices in SAP for the department
- To manage and contribute to successful tender responses
- To generate profitable and effective maintenance contract offers appropriate to the customers’ needs
- To assist the commercial team with process mapping and writing procedures
- Organise any necessary Contracts Meeting(s) and producing the Minutes.
- Ensure contracts are made to legal standards and to boundary conditions set by the group, ensuring alignment through Chief Commercial Officer
- Maintain an up to date suite of standard conditions and contracts in line with both the client and local regulations
- Drive continuous improvement and profitability
Ideal experience required:
- Able to communicate well with fellow workers and customers.
- Excellent English writing skills and the ability to express requirements
- Methodical and accurate approach.
- Commercial Awareness
- Good understanding of accounting practices
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Word and Excel Power point
- Direct customer contact experience
- Sales or contract experience within a services environment
- Good technical knowledge and ability to understand maintenance requirements
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Customer / Service Mindedness
- Energetic and enthusiastic
Salary is £45,000