Ellisknight are working exclusively with a Surrey based client who are looking to a recruit a Credit Manager on a permanent basis.
As Credit Manager you will be responsible for the following;
To manage Accounts Receivable function for UK, Germany and France meeting all collection targets
· Manage the Accounts Receivable Ledgers for the UK and oversee the AR assistants in Germany and France to meet the target of overdue 10% at any one time.
· Manage the outputs to Customers ensuring that all invoicing is presented in a format that facilitates collection of payments.
· Manage release of quotations on NetSuite to ensure that the customer has no overdue balance and that the credit limit is in line with the Credit Policy and that if needed credit checks completed or the customer accounts are reviewed.
· Complete credit checks on all new customers to enable setting of credit limit and payment terms in NetSuite.
· Capture all incoming cash for the UK in NetSuite
· Develop existing processes for the Accounts Receivable for the Group to improve the performance of the Accounts Receivable function.
· Attend all Sales meetings to raise the profile of Accounts Receivable within the Group present an overview of challenges and build inter-departmental relationships with key sales team members.
· Maintain general housekeeping and improvements to the current master data on the Accounts Receivable ledgers.