Ellisknight are recruiting for a dealership accountant to join a leading dealship brand in Gloucester
As a Dealership Accountant you will be required to produce accurate and timely monthly management accounts and balance sheet for the Dealership, including franchise specific consolidation packs.
Your main duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Prepare management reports on a periodic and ad hoc basis as requested.
- Liaise with the Senior Financial staff to ensure they are fully aware on all financial issues.
- Preparation and submission of the Manufacturers Composite data and assist the operational management in the preparation necessary reports and data.
- Work closely with the Line Managers and help enhance their performances.
- You will have significant experience within the retail automotive industry, good IT skills, with a sound knowledge of Excel and the Pinnacle Dealer Management System.
- Experience of working in a robust, well controlled financial environment and the ability to prioritise workloads in an efficient and effective manner.
- You will deliver results in a timely fashion, with the ability to work on own initiative.
- You will have high levels of accuracy and attention to detail, strong team leadership and supervisory skills have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with financial and non-financial staff.
- Build a strong relationship with management and drive on-going process Improvement and have a flexible approach to working hours in line with the needs of the business.
- Please note, only candidates with previous automotive retail experience will be considered for the position.
- Pension contributions
- Company car
- Increased days holiday with length of service
- Life insurance
- Discounted vehicle lease scheme