EllisKnight are excited to be supporting a client who are seeking a Finance Manager on a permanent basis.
We are seeking an experienced, motivated and customer focused Finance Manager. This vacancy is really varied, and it requires someone who is flexible and can communicate with Senior Managers, Customers and various other stakeholders.
Your duties will be:
- Leading and managing the Financial Administrative Assistant and any other staff allocated to the finance team.
- Managing the sales ledger, including debtor management.
- Set up and approve new suppliers
- Managing employee expenses
- Be the name person on the banking mandate for cash withdrawals and banking transactions
- Establishing and maintaining a purchase order system, be responsible for first stage authorisation
- Prepare balance sheet control accounts and review for integrity on a monthly basis
- Processing month end journals such as differed income, fixed assets, accruals and prepayments
- Management of payroll; maintain up to date records of all changes to personnel pay details; provide timely monthly information to the payroll provider and other relevant bodies.
Salary £35k – £40k