EllisKnight are proud to work in partnership with a legal firm based in central Basingstoke. This position would suit someone within administrative experience that is seeking a new challenge along with a little diary management and client contact. This is a permanent full time position within easy reach of Basingstoke train station and free parking available locally.
Our client offers a modern, open plan working environment that offers plenty of development and promotion opportunities for the future.
This position will involve providing administrative support to the legal teams and you will often be on your feet moving files and archiving. The duties of this position will include the following:
Filing and file management
- Diary Management
- Return or add documents to existing client files.
- Work with the practice management system to log and record documents.
- Handle and administer closed files as requested.
- Filing and file housekeeping.
- Maintain all filing and work areas in a tidy and orderly manner.
- Collect filing and documents from client areas and return files to shelves.
- Prioritise jobs and run them to meet customer requirements and deadlines.
- Provide photocopying and scanning as per instructions.
- Deal with any enquiries in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Anticipate customer needs and offer assistant wherever possible.
- Communicate with customers on job or deadlines issues.
For this position we are seeking the following skills/attributes:
- Previous experience within an office environment is essential
- Well presented, with excellent communication skills.
- Strong on customer focus.
- Capable of taking initiative and developing solutions.
- Flexible and enthusiastic.
- Able to work alone as well as within a team.
- Attention to detail, ability to retain high concentration levels for extended periods of time
- Good IT skills
Salary £18k – £20k