EllisKnight are delighted to be partnering this well-known and professional business with a Global reach with their search for an experienced and talented part time Management Accountant.
The role of Management Accountant is based in Witney and will be approximately 30 hours per week. The position reports to the Finance Director and will involve a wide variation of accounting functions.
The role will provide study support if required as the company is keen to invest in their employees and be a part of their ongoing development.
The key purpose of the role is as follows:
- Preparation of the management accounts of up to 5 companies, including journals, reconciliations, fixed assets, and variance analysis.
- To complete and maintain sales monthly accounting and commission reports.
- Production and delivery of monthly management information.
- Assisting with the budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Assist with the preparation of year end statutory accounts and audit file.
- Assist with the maintenance and development of accounting software, to ensure data integrity.
- Inputting and processing the weekly payroll.
- Ad hoc project work and financial analysis as required.
Experience with either Assisting or Producing Managements Accounts within a fast paced environment
Salary – up to £30k
Reference number 870