My client is a highly successful company within the financial sector, seeking a talented and experienced Administrator to join their team. This is a full time and permanent position with parking on site.
This interesting and varied role will involve the following key responsibilities:
- To provide an efficient and consistent administration service to clients, ensuring high and accurate standards of work at all times.
- Develop positive communication and working relationships with both clients and internal advisers.
- Identify and resolve problems that may arise with day to day work issues in the department.
- You will, at all times, be operating under strict regulatory and legislative regulations and follow internal procedures and systems.
- The role requires a competent Administrator who can focus on the day to day administration, and will be expected to deal with all basic issues that arise, but also have the knowledge, expertise and capability to recognise more complex issues, which may need to be discussed and resolved in conjunction with compliance.
- To assist the Accounts and Dealing Team with the receipt of new funds and day to day Pulse Portfolio enquiries.
- To achieve our client objectives by utilising our own in-house retail investment products and investment funds.
The perfect candidate will have the following skills, qualities and experience:
- Excellent administrative experience
- An interest within wealth management and the financial services sector
- Superb team player
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Willingness to undertake study if necessary.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure at times.
Salary £24k – £29k