This is an opportunity to join an excellent Basingstoke based firm with lovely offices, seeking a pro-active and enthusiastic Personal Assistant with a medical background to join their Clinical Negligence team. The company is based just a short walk from Basingstoke train station with free parking close by.
- Support to the Department Partners
- Liaising with clients both in person and on the telephone
- Diary Management
- Booking conferences
- Making travel arrangements
- Minute taking
- Answering the telephone and dealing with routine enquiries
- Opening and closing of files
Ideal experience required:
- PA/Client Support experience within a professional services environment
- Experience working within a medical environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fantastic team player and supportive of all those around you
- A lovely phone manner
- Excellent communication skills.
- A methodical and organised approach with keen attention paid to every detail
- Taking care and attention with all correspondence and documentation.
- A great sense of humour.
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to work under pressure with an ability to prioritise.