EllisKnight is delighted to be exclusively working with our Wiltshire based client to recruit an experienced Treasury Manager to join their Head Office.
This exciting position will see you take overall responsibility for the Treasury function across EMEA. Therefore it is essential that you possess the ability to develop, train, mentor and really lead your entire team, regardless of where they are based.
Managing a team of up to 10 people, you will most definitely be happy to be a hands on manager with a flexible attitude, great work ethic and someone that leads by example.
Make no mistake, this is a demanding, yet rewarding role that will offer a vast amount of job satisfaction and the opportunity to progress in the future.
Some of your key tasks will include:
- Managing the daily cash flow needs for the region
- Developing and maintaining relationships with various financial institutions
- Assisting with preparation of daily, weekly, and monthly reports
- Managing debt structure to ensure cost effectiveness at all times
- Consistently develop the EMEA treasury team, ensuring you identify potential leaders of the future
- Managing Cash Flow and Working Capital forecasting
Are you the right candidate for this role?
- You must be a suitably qualified Treasury professional with substantial experience within Treasury / Accounting.
- It is essential that you are familiar with a number of practices and procedures in Treasury / Financial Operations.
- Over the years you will have built up proven quantitative abilities as well as project management and process improvement skills.
- It’s paramount that you are someone with a strong IT finance background, systems and technology don’t scare you!
- This role offers a strong degree of autonomy, therefore, you must be comfortable working independently.
What does this role offer to you?
- The opportunity to work for a global organisation with huge prospects
- A salary of up to £70,000
- Free Parking
- Great benefits
- You’ll just have to apply to find out more!